IMPORTANT NOTICE - the Free website feature has been put on hold for now. While we still dream of offering this to our community, we are having a hard enough time keeping up with the maintenance and support of the classified free ads.
We will post an updated announcement when we figure out the best way to offer this service.
Thanks for your patience!
Harmony & JoAnn
Seeing how many of our users do not have websites to sell dolls or sell teddy bears (and related items) without having to pay per item fees and/or a percentage of their sales to the website provider (many of you have sites at places like Etsy, Ebay Stores and Ruby Lane), we have made the decision to take ND&TBC to the next level and offer FREE WEBSITES where you can sell your items if you want to.
Click here for an example of one of these sites (this is not a doll and teddy bear related site but one of our Coburn Enterprises customers) http://betterwebsitebuilders.com/dangcool.
Here is how they will work:
Your FREE website will be at http://ndandtbc.com/membersites/YOURSITEHERE
Your FREE website will have ads from our sponsors on it
Your Website MUST be doll and teddy bear related
You WILL have the option of going AD FREE and at your own unique domain (i.e. http://YOURDOMAIN.COM) if you find that the website is valuable enough to you to pay a subscription fee BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE REQUIRED TO UPGRADE if you do not want to.
Your FREE website will include:
- many DOLL AND TEDDY BEAR related AND generic themes to choose from so that you can have a look and feel that fits your style
- a fully functional SHOPPING CART / CATALOGUE (you will have to have your own PayPal account)
- your choice of shipping options (we recommend USPS real time shipping)
- access to our FAQs and Tutorials
- the ability to add as many items and pictures for each item as you wish
- the ability to make as many pages as you wish
- an easy to use "blog" tool
- a community forum where you can request technical support from other members (which we will review when we have time)
Your FREE website will not include:
- telephone support
- email support
- one on one training
- set up or development support
- email service
- Technical support (except for the online FAQs and Tutorials and the community forum)
More information will come as soon as we get the technology in place!